Announce your first meal as a married couple with the Peony Blush menu card.
Please note the menu cards are printed using gold digital ink. They are not printed using metallic foil.
How to place your order
1. Please read our terms and conditions.
2. Select the quantity and add to cart. If you would like to purchase other matching on the day items, such as place cards or table numbers you may keep adding these items to your cart until you're happy with your final order.
3. Once you have placed your order, a wedding stationery customisation form will be sent to your email address which will ask you for your guest list names exactly as you would like them written. Please ensure you thoroughly check the spellings before sending your list as the names are copied to the exact list provided.
4. Once the completed form has been returned, you will receive a digital PDF proof within 3 working days. We will provide up to three rounds of digital proofs, which includes a final proof for sign off before print. Any extra rounds of proofs will incur a fee of £20.00 per proof which is invoiced separately if required.
5. Once all the revisions are done and you're happy with final design, we will send you a final digital proof along with a proof agreement form for you to sign giving us approval for your stationery to go to production.
6. Production can take up to 3 weeks for digitally printed items and 4-6 weeks for foil printed items. If your order includes other embellishments this may take longer.
7. Your order will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for Mail or DPD courier depending on the parcel weight. Please note that the shipping cost is included in your order.