Please select your print method and quantity from the drop down menu.
You can upgrade your envelopes or add extra embellishments here.
How to place your order
1. Please read our terms and conditions.
2. Select the quantity and your colour choices and add to cart.
3. Once you have placed your order, a wedding stationery customisation form will be sent to your email address for you to complete and return. This is where you will confirm your colour choices, details and required stationery wording.
4. Once the completed form has been returned, you will receive a digital PDF proof within 3 working days. We will provide up to three rounds of digital proofs, which includes a final proof for sign off before print. Any extra rounds of proofs will incur a fee of £20.00 per proof which is invoiced separately if required.
5. Once all the revisions are done and you're happy with final design, we will send you a final digital proof along with a proof agreement form for you to sign giving us approval for your stationery to go to production.
6. Production can take up to 3 weeks for digitally printed items and 4-6 weeks for foil printed items. If your order includes other embellishments this may take longer.
7. Your order will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for Mail or DPD courier depending on the parcel weight. Please note that the shipping cost is included in your order.